This 22-hectare estate is situated just 2km north-east of the town of Blaye and has been in the same family since 1850. Pierre and Béatrice Ardoin are the current generation looking after the Château since 1990.
Managed by Isabelle and Stéphane Le May, Château Turcaud is located in the heart of the Entre-Deux-Mers, between the Garonne and Dordogne rivers, 35 kilometres east of the city of Bordeaux and 20 kilometres south of Saint-Émilion, next to La Sauve Majeure Abbey, a UNESCO world heritage site.
Vieux Château des Rocs is a fourth-generation property owned and managed by Guillaume Seize. It is situated on the limestone plateau in the heart of the AOC of Lussac. Its name takes its origin from the pure limestone rocks its vines are planted on.
Located on a high hillock among Langoiran’s sloping vineyards, this Bordeaux charterhouse was built during the second half of the 18th century by the Tanesse family. The property is surrounded by 30 hectares of vineyard atop very old foundations.
Château Le Rey is a continuous property of 12 hectares, situated on a clay-limestone terroir on the right bank of the Dordogne. It occupies a privileged position on the plateau of Sainte-Colombe, a little town east of Saint-Émilion. The town full of history, including the…
This up and coming château is owned by father and son team, Francis and Jean-Francis Pécresse. They follow a long tradition of Correzien people who have established a business on the Bordeaux right bank.
Potensac is an estate in the northern sector of the Médoc, a district renowned for producing tannic, brooding clarets which require significant ageing before drinking. It belongs to the Delon family, who also own the great Château Léoville-Las Cases, and benefits from being made by the same…